How we may use your information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to administer your Registered Account with us;
- to administer the Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to allow you to participate in any interactive features of our Site;
- to keep the Site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to administer prize draws, competitions or promotions;
- to notify you about any changes to the service;
- to run promotional activity;
- to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you based on the information you have provided to us, including, for example, your country, date of birth and address (if you have consented to receiving email updates from Protein Rebel Limited).
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please change the settings in your account.