So the UK is in various stages of lockdown. Each nation has it’s own tack on the specific rules but the bottom line is that we are all going to experience some type of lockdown over the next month.
This lockdown isn’t fun. In fact, it’s pretty rubbish! It’s testing us all but we’re in it together and Protein Rebel would like to help you get through it.
So what are we doing? Throughout Lockdown 2 we will be sending out our newsletter twice a week providing you with exciting new content on:
- 1 minute fitness workouts. We’ve teamed-up with Paul Bourne, the owner of solept.com, a level 3 personal trainer and level 4 obesity and diabetes coach. He provides some quick and easy workout tips we can all do at home.
- 1 minute nutritional tips. Paul Bourne uses his skills and knowledge as an obesity and diabetes coach to help us to eat healthier during lockdown 2 so we avoid putting on those extra pounds!
- Bundle deals and discounts. All-natural protein powders full of great, healthy stuff are perfect for lockdown survival. Watch out for our lockdown offers on both our fitness powders and our meal/snack replacement powders. If you’re particularly worried about putting on weight over lockdown, consider investing in Replace as a healthy alternative to sugary and processed meals and snacks.
- Healthy recipe ideas – Most of us will have more time to be adventurous in the kitchen and so keep an eye out for some high protein and low sugar recipe ideas coming your way.
- Giveaways – Times are tough and we realise that freebies can help so we’ll be running a number of competitions over the next few weeks.
- Black Friday and Cyber weekend deals – We know you will love these
If you want to make sure you don’t miss out on any of these tips, offers and ideas, make sure you sign up to our newsletter.
Please stay safe, be healthy and keep motivated! Let’s help each other through this.